Twenty years ago, cover letters were an important part of a job application. What is a cover letter? A cover letter is a letter you write to an employer as a way of introducing your desire to work for him or her. Over the years, with the explosion of online job applications, cover letters have played an increasingly smaller role in the job application process. At my current recruiting department, recruiters rarely read cover letters. They scan through resumes on an online database.Read More...
- 3 Application Methods From the Top Profession Mentor on Reasons Why Your Resume Was Overlooked
- 6 Quick Continue Methods That Will Produce a Big Difference on Reasons Why Your Resume Was Overlooked
- admin on Example Of A Good Resume
- Zariah on Example Of A Good Resume
- cv templates on How To Write A CV Template